1. Where is One Roof Melbourne located? 77-79 City Rd, Southbank VIC
2. What time is the co-working open? 24 hour access for members.
3. What types of women go to One Roof? We do not focus on any particular vertical, everyone is welcome. There are chefs, photographers, lawyers, yoga instructors, marketing specialists, financial advisors...we think the best connections come from the most unlikely ones. If you are working from home and need some support or just want to get out of the office for some inspiration, this is the place for you.
4. How much does One Roof's membership cost? One Roof offers a variety of membership options starting at $30 per day up to $450 per month.
5. Can I host an event at One Roof? Absolutely! We have awesome event space options. Capacity ranges from 30-200 depending on which space you choose.
6. Do I get free access to the events if i'm a co-working member? Depends on the event.
7. Is there free WIFI? Yes, WIFI is included in your membership.
8. Is there parking? There is all day street parking on Moore St; Kavanagh St 2-3 hour & all day parking; Wilsons Parking Lot at 62 City Rd, $11 all day before 10am.
10. Is there a kitchen? Yes, there is with a fridge and prep area. No oven or stove.
11. What types of events do you offer? Everything from group meditation to how to become investor ready and guest speakers. No matter what we always have fun.
12. Can I have meetings at the space and can MEN attend? Yes and yes. You can have clients (male/female) come to One Roof.
13. Where can I find event info? Check back here as we will be updating this regularly.