1. Where is One Roof Melbourne located? 9 Sorrett Avenue, Malvern.
2. What time is the co-working open? 9am-6pm Mon-Fri
3. What types of women go to One Roof? We do not focus on any particular industry, everyone is welcome. There are chefs, photographers, lawyers, yoga instructors, marketing specialists, financial advisors...we think the best connections come from the most unlikely ones. If you are working from home and need some support or just want to get out of the office for some inspiration, this is the place for you.
4. How much does One Roof's membership cost? One Roof offers a membership of $250 per month for unlimited co-working and meeting space.
5. Can I host an event at One Roof? Absolutely! We have awesome event space options, gardens, meeting rooms and indoor areas. Capacity ranges from 30-80 depending on which space you choose.
6. Do I get free access to the events if I attend the co-working space? Depends on the event, you always receive a discount but sometimes it will be free.
7. Is there free WIFI? Yes.
8. How many people does the space hold? Up to 30 for co-working and 80 for events.
9. Is there parking? There is 2 hour street parking in Sorrett Avenue on the opposite side of the street. Please be sure to move your car every 2 hours as the parking inspectors are often around. There is all day parking on Glenferrie road and the surrounding side streets.
10. Is there a kitchen? Yes, there is a full kitchen with fridge, oven and stove.
11. What types of events do you offer? Everything from group meditation to how to become investor ready and guest speakers. No matter what we always have fun.
12. Do you offer lunch? We offer nibbles, coffee and tea throughout the day but you are responsible for bringing/buying your own lunch. There is space in the fridge for you.
13. Can I have meetings at the space and can males attend? Yes and yes. You can have clients (male/female) and employees (male/female) come to One Roof. We have meeting rooms and beautiful garden space. Please check with us before taking large meetings to ensure there is enough room.
14. Where can I find event info? Check back here as we will be updating this regularly.